Interested in working with MBS? Please submit this employment application by downloading to your computer, then open in Adobe Reader, complete, save and send to email@example.com. Or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently we do not offer health insurance benefits. We do however offer some expense reimbursements and 401k with company match.
Director of Business Operations
Job Purpose Oversees the daily financial and human resource operations of the company to ensure productivity and efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities The Director of Business Operations evaluates company performance and recommends business strategies. Monitors company activities to ensure adherence with legal guidelines and policies.
- Monitor daily financial and human resource operations of the company to meet MBS’s goals and objectives. Recommend improvements to systems, policies and procedures.
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, payroll taxes, 401K, and human resource reporting.
- Post and analyze revenue to client accounts and ensure MBS is maximizing all possible revenue for its clients. Provide support to clients as it pertains to their revenue stream.
- Coordinate recruiting, vetting, and interview process.
- Responsible for the review employee time sheets to ensure productivity and efficiency. Send reports and observations to directors. Responsible for ensuring all employees are completing required trainings.
- File quarterly reports and ensure prompt tax payment in accordance with guidelines.
- Assist CEO with annual budget preparation and long-term financial forecasting. Monitor budget and perform monthly financial analysis.
- Facilitate annual strategic planning with leadership team. Participate in leadership team meetings and activities.
- Prepare business proposals and client service agreements.
- Responsible for event planning and creating meeting agendas.
- Provide support to employees and directors as needed
- Manage special projects, conduct research, and analyze data as needed
- Participate in job related trainings, including but not limited to security awareness (Pii); Advisor software, DODD, Microsoft Office products. Stay abreast of DODD home and community based waiver billing, documentation, and other applicable rules and changes.
- Attend MBS staff meetings. Travel to trainings and client visits in the State of Ohio as requested by supervisor.
Salary: $18- $23 depending on experience.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Description: Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Responsible for internal and external communications. Help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Create, manage, monitor and implement MBS’s marketing strategies to meet revenue goals and enhance MBS’s presence in industry.
- Build annual marketing plan for each department to achieve strategic objectives. Create content for all marketing channels, employee newsletters and client newsletters.
- Assist with and attend event planning and provide event marketing support in the form of email invitations, website page creation, and specific campaigns targeted at increasing event registrations, email templates, automation campaigns, post-event surveys, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website.
- Be able and willing to find, solicit, and manage 3rd party vendors and contractors to accomplish all the work needed.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Available for other projects to support marketing initiatives as directed.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years working in marketing environment.
- High school diploma or more plus experience.
- Strong management skills and ability to prioritize projects.
- Proficiency working in Email Marketing Systems
- Thorough understanding of online technology.
- Experience managing contacts and agency partners.
- Experience managing digital campaigns, including email, video, and social campaigns.
Equipment provided. Hours worked are typically within normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00.
Billing Specialist II – Full-Time (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Seeking a qualified candidate with analytical and problem solving skills to join our billing team. Must be able to successfully work from home during typical business hours (8AM-5PM) Monday through Friday. MBS provides billing services to providers who serve individuals with developmental disabilities. We bill the home and community based waiver services to the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Must live in Greater Cincinnati area as job requires occasional (post pandemic) travel in State of Ohio for trainings and client visits and travel to Anderson Township for training and staff meetings.
Billing Specialist is responsible for invoicing claims from client services provided; analyze data, send reports to clients, reconcile billing and resolve unpaid claims.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Identifying potential problems that may lead to non-payment, errors, and denials.
- Review claims to be invoiced for possible errors/anomalies. Review for correct billing codes and rates. Invoice claims to appropriate customer; DODD, County Board, etc.
- Identify, report, and resolve non-billable and unpaid services.
- Assist clients with effective, efficient and compliant procedures to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Mentor billing assistant or billing specialist I if one is provided to assist with data entry and invoicing.
- Audit claims/billing for accuracy and ensure all services for all individuals served are billed and accurate.
- Reconcile billed claims to paid claims for clients, including errors and reimbursement denied.
- Participate in job related trainings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will consider candidates with associates degree or higher education in business, accounting or related area or five years of experience in those areas.
- Proficient in using computers and ability to learn various software applications
- Able to maintain strict deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with clients, coworkers, and other industry personnel
- Must be well organized, accurate and detail oriented
Salary: $16 – $18 depending on experience. Currently we do not offer health insurance benefits. We do however offer some expense reimbursements and 401k with company match.
Interested in working with MBS? Please submit this employment application by downloading to your computer, then open in Adobe Reader, complete, save and send to email@example.com. Or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.