Marketing and Communications Manager
Medicaid Billing Solutions, a rapidly growing and leading provider of private waiver and county board targeted case management billing solutions based in Cincinnati, Ohio is looking for a positive, hardworking, self-starter to become the MBS Manager of Marketing and Communications. This newly created position will work directly with the management team and will be integral in MBS’s continued growth and success. Position may be employed or through contract, approximately 10 hours per week to start. Salary/rate will be negotiated.
Description: Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Responsible for internal and external communications. Help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Create, manage, monitor and implement MBS’s marketing strategies to meet revenue goals and enhance MBS’s presence in industry.
- Build annual marketing plan for each department to achieve strategic objectives. Create content for all marketing channels, employee newsletters and client newsletters.
- Assist with and attend event planning and provide event marketing support in the form of email invitations, website page creation, and specific campaigns targeted at increasing event registrations, email templates, automation campaigns, post-event surveys, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website.
- Be able and willing to find, solicit, and manage 3rd party vendors and contractors to accomplish all the work needed.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Available for other projects to support marketing initiatives as directed.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years working in marketing environment.
- High school diploma or more plus experience.
- Strong management skills and ability to prioritize projects.
- Proficiency working in Email Marketing Systems
- Thorough understanding of online technology.
- Experience managing contacts and agency partners.
- Experience managing digital campaigns, including email, video, and social campaigns.
Equipment provided. Hours worked are typically within normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00.
Billing Specialist II – Full-Time (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Seeking a qualified candidate with analytical and problem solving skills to join our billing team. Must be able to successfully work from home during typical business hours (8AM-5PM) Monday through Friday. MBS provides billing services to providers who serve individuals with developmental disabilities. We bill the home and community based waiver services to the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Must live in Greater Cincinnati area as job requires occasional (post pandemic) travel in State of Ohio for trainings and client visits and travel to Anderson Township for training and staff meetings.
Billing Specialist is responsible for invoicing claims from client services provided; analyze data, send reports to clients, reconcile billing and resolve unpaid claims.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Identifying potential problems that may lead to non-payment, errors, and denials.
- Review claims to be invoiced for possible errors/anomalies. Review for correct billing codes and rates. Invoice claims to appropriate customer; DODD, County Board, etc.
- Identify, report, and resolve non-billable and unpaid services.
- Assist clients with effective, efficient and compliant procedures to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Mentor billing assistant or billing specialist I if one is provided to assist with data entry and invoicing.
- Audit claims/billing for accuracy and ensure all services for all individuals served are billed and accurate.
- Reconcile billed claims to paid claims for clients, including errors and reimbursement denied.
- Participate in job related trainings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will consider candidates with associates degree or higher education in business, accounting or related area or five years of experience in those areas.
- Proficient in using computers and ability to learn various software applications
- Able to maintain strict deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with clients, coworkers, and other industry personnel
- Must be well organized, accurate and detail oriented
Salary: $16 – $18 depending on experience. Currently we do not offer health insurance benefits. We do however offer some expense reimbursements and 401k with company match.
Interested in working with MBS? Please submit this employment application by downloading to your computer, then open in Adobe Reader, complete, save and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may send your resume to email@example.com.